15 Year Product Warranty
Ametalin Products Warranted:
- Ametalin Double Sided Fixing Tape – DSFT-3850
- Ametalin Reinforced Insulation/ Ducting Tape – IDTR-7250
- Ametalin Insulation and Ducting Tape – IDT-5050
- Ametalin Non-combustible Insulation Flashing Tape – NCFT-15025
- Ametalin EasySeal™ Insulation Flashing Tape – ESFT-15025
- Ametalin QuickTape™ – QT-4850
Ametalin warrants that all adhesive tapes listed above are manufactured and supplied free of material defects and are guaranteed for use in domestic or household: walls; enclosed floor spaces; under tile and metal roofs; for a period of fifteen years, provided that the product:
- is installed with suitable pressure in accordance with our installation instructions.
- is not physically disturbed, abused or damaged, and is kept free from mechanical damage due to vandalism, natural calamity, accident or sabotage;
- is not exposed to substances corrosive to aluminium in excess of what is normally found in residential buildings, whether airborne, waterborne, or otherwise conveyed;
- if installed within 500 metres of the sea, or in a non-residential building where the product may be exposed to corrosive substances, is contained in an enclosed,
un-vented air space;
- is stored in a cool, dry place for no more than 12 months at 21°C, 50%RH;
- is not exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods; and
- application involves temperatures between 10°C and 40°C.
If a commercial warranty is required, please contact Ametalin via the website www.ametalin.com or phone +61 (0)8 8285 6955.
To claim this Warranty, a consumer must submit within 15 years of purchase,
- Proof of purchase;
- Description of non-conformance with this Warranty.
N.B. Subject to section 64A of the Competition and Consumer Act, our liability is limited to the supply of replacement product of equal performance and specifications. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the customer under law. All claims under this warranty to be sent to Amalgamated Metal Industries Pty Ltd, 9-11 Playford Crescent Salisbury North SA 5108. Tel: +61 (0)8 8285 6955. Any expenses incurred in making such a claim are to be borne by the purchaser. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The purchaser is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The purchaser is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.