Non-combustible reflective insulation (E-glass substrate only)
Features and Benefits
- Non-combustible and 97% reflective
- Class 2 Vapour Barrier
- Ember-proof and suitable for all BALs
- Fire, Water, Air, Smoke and Radiant Barrier
- High Strength and puncture resistant
- Suitable for constructions in high wind loads – up to 8 kpa
Bushfire Attack Levels
Complies with AS 3959-2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas for use in all BALs.
Seek independent advice regarding the selection of sarking prior to installation in the BAL design.
|Trade Select™ FireSark®
|Nominal Thickness: 0.20 mm
|TSFS-40||1350 mm x 30 m (40.5 m²)|
Total System R-Values