Features and Benefits
- Repositionable adhesive backing
- Dual weave construction for superior durability and tear resistance
- 150 mm flap provided for increased coverage and reduced wastage
- Made with high-density XPE foam
- Contributes a reflective R-value when installed adjacent to an air cavity
- Acoustic dampener
- Fibre-free and non-allergenic
- Water resistant, fire resistant
Bushfire Attack Levels
Complies with AS 3959-2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas for use in roof systems BAL-LOW to BAL-40 and wall systems BAL-LOW to BAL-FZ.
Seek independent advice regarding the selection of sarking prior to installation in the BAL design.