Trade Select™ Wall Wrap xR HD Breather is a High Vapour Permeance, double sided reflective foil, low emittance building membrane. Trade Select™ Wall Wrap xR HD Breather is a seven layer construction based on a core of extra tough woven polymer fabric.
Why Trade Select™ WALL WRAP xR HD BREATHER™?
- Cost effective: increases total system R-value in walls compared to single sided foil sarking
- High Vapour Permeance
- Micro perforated: resists water penetration
- Reduces condensation risk
- Helps create breathable, healthy homes
- Trade Select™ Wall Wrap xR HD Breather is an important element in the design of buildings to avoid condensation risks, “sick building syndrome” caused by mould and associated structural problems of decay and corrosion
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Trade Select™ Wall Wrap xR HD Breather is designed for use as a wall wrap behind most fibre cement and timber cladding for NCC/BCA Climate Zones 2-8 (approximately)
- To minimise condensation risk, use in conjunction with a vapour barrier behind internal wall lining
- Not suitable for use behind a rain screen
* Please check cladding manufacturer's requirements before installation
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with
AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for Trade Select™ Wall Wrap xR HD Breather