Trade Select™ THERMALBREAK 7™ is a reflective membrane made with high density XPE foam. Trade Select™ THERMALBREAK 7™ is an excellent barrier to radiant heat, enhancing the energy performance and thermal comfort of a building, and protects against water and air infiltration.
Why Trade Select™ ThermalBreak 7™ ?
- Three-in-one reflective insulation, thermal break & vapour barrier
- Group 1 Fire Classification to meet or exceed NCC requirements for multi-level residential and commercial constructions
- Multi-purpose: can be used on roofs, walls and floors
- Compression resistant
- Fibre-free and non-allergenic
- Meets the NCC/BCA R0.2 thermal break requirement for steel framed construction
- Rigorously tested by independent recognised accredited laboratories in compliance with AS/NZS 4859.1:2006 ensuring all product claims are met
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Tile roof sarking
- Metal roof sarking
- Premium wall wrap
- Framed sub-floor insulation
- Steel framed construction
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in roof systems BAL– LOW to BAL – 40 and wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
*The contribution of this product to the total system R-value depends on installation and environmental conditions.
How to Specify
See specification notes for Trade Select™ THERMALBREAK 7™