Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™ is a High Vapour Permeance, double sided reflective foil, low emittance building membrane. Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™ is a seven layer construction based on a core of extra tough woven polymer fabric.
Why Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™?
- Cost effective: increases total system R-value in walls up to R0.4 compared to single sided foil sarking
- High Vapour Permeance
- Micro perforated: resists water penetration
- Reduces condensation risk
- Helps create breathable, healthy homes
- Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™ is an important element in the design of buildings to avoid condensation risks, “sick building syndrome” caused by mould and associated structural problems of decay and corrosion
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™ is designed for use as a wall wrap behind most fibre cement and timber cladding for NCC/BCA Climate Zones 2-8 (approximately)
- To minimise condensation risk, use in conjunction with a vapour barrier behind internal wall lining
- Not suitable for use behind a rain screen
* Please check cladding manufacturer's requirements before installation
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with
AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for Trade Select™ SILVERBRANE HP™