SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™ is a double sided reflective expandable insulation. SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™ is an excellent barrier to radiant heat, enhancing the energy performance, thermal comfort and moisture management of a building, and protects against water and air infiltration.
Why SILVERBATTS™ ?
- Prevents radiant heat transfer
- 97% reflective
- Moisture resistant
- Easy to install & SMF Free (Synthetic Mineral Fibres), so other trades can keep working alongside insulation installers
SILVERBATTS™ are designed for installation in residential, commercial
buildings and warehouses :
- Typical Pitched Tile and Metal Roofs
- Typical Commercial Metal Deck Roof
- Typical Warehouse Wall
- Brick Veneer / Reverse Brick Veneer Wall
- Masonry Cavity Wall
- Suitable for installation over existing bulk insulation
The Building Code of Australia calls for fire performance to be tested under Australian Standard AS 1530.3-1993, Methods for Fire Tests on Building Materials, Components and tructures. When tested under this standard by the Building Research Association of New Zealand, SILVERBATTS™ returned a four-zero rating, the best possible.
How to Specify
See specification notes for Trade Select™ SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™
Trade Select™ SILVERBATTS™ WaveCore35™ is only available in 450 mm x 1200 mm x 35 mm .